


It is hard to believe that February is almost over! I don't know where the time goes. In the beginning of the month we had some special visitors come to see us, Great Grandpa and Grandma Evans. It was such a joy to have them come all the way up here to see us, love knows no boundries I guess. They came from Edmonton on Saturday Feb 4 and stayed overnight, we went to church and out for lunch. We came back to our appartment and they got packed up to hit the road again to get a few more miles behind them on their journey to Abbotsford. It was kinda funny because our pastor is Neil Bassingthwaighte, and Grandpa and Grandma knew Niel's Grandfather because he was form Weldon and was the local piano tuner around the countryside. It truely is a small world.
Then on the 12th Jeff left me for a week to go to Strathmore for Global Training, it is to update all their certificates and safety stuff. I think it was just a sorry excuse to miss Valentines Day, and it must have been all the men that work at BP that organized it so they didn't have to do anything for their wives!!! Oh well, I did get a nice present when he got home though. And Tyson was sooo excited when his Dad was finally home. He really misses Jeff when he is working lots.
Then there is all the snow we have gotten in the last couple weeks. It actually looks like winter now. I am glad it wasn't like this when Grandma and Grandpa were here. But again Tyson likes to play in the snow, making snow angels and sliding at the hill. Last week Amanda(babysits Tyson) took Tyson, Josh and Cadence for a sleigh ride and went sliding. However I think she might be crazy, she took them all the way to the riding club hill(okay this is Fox Creek so it is not like miles and miles away, but far enough). With one child on her back, and pulling two sleighs she walked there and back, in the 6 inches(atleast)of fresh snow with atleast an extra 80 lbs, I would have died!!!Hats off to you Amanda.
So I better go, Jeff is finally home. He is actually working pretty hard lately, atleast putting in alot of hours anyways. It almost seems like life back in Saskatchewan during harvest, when I was a single parent. Ha Ha Ha, but atleast there is overtime here.
I hope everyone that reads this is happy, healthy and enjoying lifes journey.
5 comments:
It was killer! And yes I am crazy! I think I'm done working out now for like another month.
Seriously chick, I can tell you what to do when there's nothing on tv...BLOG! :-)
Jenn You guys look like you are diong so good in Fox Creek. I'm so happy for you all God really knows what he is doing . He has such a great plan for you and jeff and your family. It is funny when we just listen to the Lord he takes us to places we never thought we would be. your friend Jen Fehr
Jenn I have been Checking out your blog almost every day and there is never anything new. If I update my blog you have to sart to updat yours. jen
okay that's it give me your password, write a blog on paper, better yet email me some pictures come to my house and blog, for the love of...
Post a Comment