



Brandon was born on March 9th, weighing 8 pounds 11 ounces at about 7:30 am. He is 21 inches long with a head circumference of 36 cm. He is very sweet and adorable and we all love him already! Mom & baby are doing well. Tyson is absolutely thrilled to have his baby. Jeff is again a proud daddy! Enjoy the pictures. I will post more once I take some more :-)
~Amanda Vriend
2 comments:
hey Jen and Jeff
congratulations on your new baby boy Brandon. He is so cute. and Jen you don't even look like you had a baby you look so good. It doesn't even look like you broke a sweat. Maybe my next baby I will beable to push it out in two pushes instead of almost two hours.
Well I really hope you are doing good and the two of you really make beautiful babies.
Congrats on another handsome baby boy!!
I hear you caused some excitement for your small town hospital...
Thanks for posting the pictures - it's been fun looking at them all - I'm printing a few off for Grandma right now.
Post a Comment